[ofa-general] Installing openIB on Linux FC5

Makia Minich minich at ornl.gov
Wed Jun 6 07:53:14 PDT 2007

I think that Hal missed that Port 1 is in active/link up state.

More importantly, are you looking to replace your internal SubnetManager and
just use OpenSM?  If so, you'll need to go into the switch and disable it,
then bring up opensm.

--
Makia Minich <minich at ornl.gov>
National Center for Computation Science