[ofa-general] Re: [Query] ib add path record cache

Devesh Sharma devesh28 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 02:55:43 PDT 2007

Hi all,
Sorry for late reply as I was not in the office.

Please anybody just tell me about the idea of _distributed SA_ in
short. Is it a pre-planed activity which is yet to be implemented with
the OFED? or its just an extension of the sa cache pre-loading
discussion?
And again distributed SA is going to solve what purpose?