[ofa-general] PATCH [0/3] osm: adding root and compute node guid files options for fat-tree

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Thu Jun 14 07:31:34 PDT 2007

On 17:00 Thu 14 Jun     , Yevgeny Kliteynik wrote:
> >>  Actually, I can do something else here:
> >>  - parse guid file into list
> >>  - populate fat-tree switches and CAs
> >>  - scan guid list, and for each guid mark the matching node   in the
> >> fat-tree  maps
> >>
> >>  Sounds OK?
> > Yes, much better.
> > Also there could be something like:
> > - populate fat-tree switches and CAs
> > - parse guid file, and for each guid mark the matching node (with
> >   custom callback)
> > But with your proposition it is not needed to touch the parser (and
> > up/down :)).
>
>  OK, I'll rewrite it as I've described it.
>  What about the rest of the patches?

Basically looks fine.

Just small nits: there are trailing white spaces (you can use 'git-diff
--color' in order to see it or apply the patch with 'git-am
--whitespace=...'), it is helpful to have descriptive per patch subjects
in emails (git-am gets this as patch summary) - git-format-patch is
useful there.

Sasha