[ofa-general] Problems with mlx4

Andrey Slepuhin andrey.slepuhin at t-platforms.ru
Thu Jun 14 11:45:47 PDT 2007

Aha, just got latest firmware tools from Mellanox with ConnectX support
and realized that the firmware was 2.0.147... After upgrading (but to
2.0.158 - that's the only firmware revision I got from Mellanox) the
link was initialized, so I started to build the userspace... Thanks, Roland!

Best regards,
Andrey