[ofa-general] I think I can only decide after hearing the evidence you may bring up, otherwise I will resort to the Atlas of Creation where you can find hundreds of evidence on the side of Creation.

Dinah K. Nash wfdnz at psd.k12.co.us
Sat Jun 16 01:05:40 PDT 2007

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

Advertisement Related BlogsThe Thyroid BlogMarie Lee's
BlogHonestMedicineThe Health Care BlogMost PopularQuiz: Could You Be
Hypothyroid? We are fighting what religions are doing, and we can make
specific cases and level specific charges. If organized religions were
truly about helping society and not just growing their wealth and
membership numbers I might have a little bit more respect for them.

Perhaps a little humility would help, but I doubt that it will ever
happen.

It is simply a set of arbitrary rules for a particular society.