[ofa-general] request for OFA newsletter content

Jeffrey Scott jeff at splitrockpr.com
Thu Jun 21 11:15:32 PDT 2007

All-

The first installment of OFA's quarterly newsletter will be distributed in
the next 2-3 weeks.  Content is due to me by June 28.  Although we are
starting out quarterly, we may eventually distribute the newsletter more
frequently, depending on feedback.  The newsletter is designed to keep the
OFA community updated on the latest OFA news, information, events and
development progress.  Of course, you should feel free to forward the
newsletter to anyone outside the OFA community.

We have already approached the Working Group chairs about providing content
for the first issue.  However, the newsletter is open to everyone in the OFA
community.  If any community member would like to submit content, we
strongly encourage you to do so.  Broad involvement will help make the
newsletter more valuable.  Just send me your name, contact information,
topic and a brief 1-2 paragraph "article" about any project you're working
on, issues that you're concerned about, events that you're participating in,
or anything else on your mind.  Please do NOT give us content that promotes
companies or products.  The newsletter is all about the OFA.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeffrey Scott

Split Rock Communications