[ofa-general] ATTENTION PLEASE.

markson william666 at 3darenanet.com
Fri Jun 22 05:47:35 PDT 2007

Manchester M27 5FX,
United Kingdom.
Tel:+44 702 402 6648
marksonwilliamm at inmail24.com

An official notification of funds deposited.

This is to inform you that i will like you to be part of this great transaction worth of US$8 Million it has been approved for
immediate Payment, Though the money is with Royal Exchange Bank here in London. For the purpose of clarification of who I am dealing send all these:-

Your Full Name: _________

Your Address:__________

Your Telephone Number:________

Your Fax Number: _________

Your Mobile Number:___________

The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of
Residence:________

Your Age:________

Your Country:______

On receipt of your information I will send you the full details of the consignment. Awaiting your early response.

Markson B Williams