[ofa-general] Re: [GIT PULL] please pull rdma-dev.git for 2.6.23

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at dev.mellanox.co.il
Sat Jun 30 23:09:54 PDT 2007

>       ib/cm: include HCA ACK delay in local ACK timeout

I have not seen this and archive search does not give me anything

>       IB/sa: Add InformInfo/Notice support.
>       IB/sa: Add local SA path record caching.

> All patches have been previously posted except for the last, which is a
> one line change.

There were several bugs in the local SA patches that you posted originally,
and SA cache was enabled by default which we decided was not a good idea.

Could the latest revision of the patches to be pulled be posted
to list please?

--
MST