[ofa-general] librdmacm build failure

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Mar 1 15:39:28 PST 2007

>Does your configure.in need something this (cut from libibverbs
>configure.in)?  I'm not a automake or configure whiz at all, so I'm just
>guessing.  But libibverbs builds fine and it uses a version script
>too...

It may...  I tried to match the libibverbs build settings, so this could have
been missed.  What I don't understand is why it works fine for me, but not for
you.

You should be able to use the ofed_1_2 branch until I can look into this more.
(I'm trying to track down the issues with 2.6.21 at the moment.)