[ofa-general] What is the size of async event queue ?

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Thu Mar 1 19:16:47 PST 2007

Roland:
	What is the default size of the async event queue ?  Suppose I
create 1024 QP from one process to another process,
Somehow the remote process crashes, Can I get all the 1024 QP error
async event, how do I make sure I don't loss an event ?

	I am afraid that if I call ibv_get_async_event() too often, it
can affect performance. Is ibv_get_async_event() a lightweight call or a
heavyweight call ?

	Also if I want to detect QP connection error, I can either use
completion error, or use ibv_get_async_event(), which way report error
faster ?

	Thanks.

--CQ