[ofa-general] What is the size of async event queue ?

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Mon Mar 5 08:28:31 PST 2007

> CQ,
>
> I want to understand what is the exact fearure you need.

I want our MPI code can survive from connection loss, or peer
process/machine crash. This process can detect any IB error, and then
clean that connection, use healthy connections only, and possibly make
new connections.

If the error is global to this process, not just to a single connection,
then we just abort this process.

--CQ