[ofa-general] IPoIB-CM/RC - NAPI patch.

Erez Strauss erezs at voltaire.com
Mon Mar 5 21:51:52 PST 2007

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case I'm using an application which is using very small messages
(300Bytes) and I can not change it.

The focus of the testing is to reduce the latency to minimum during high
stress, while keeping the application intact.

Similar synthetic test would be multiple 'iperf -l 300 ....' and sum of
the total bandwidth (or packets per seconds).

Any suggestions for IPoIB-CM/RC are welcome.

Do you expect the SDP to perform better under the above constrains?

Thanks,

Erez

Voltaire Inc.