[ofa-general] Re: OFA web page needs updating

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Tue Mar 6 11:39:11 PST 2007

Well, for now, I can't imagine fixing a couple of typos
will be much of a problem.

Quoting Jeff Squyres <jsquyres at cisco.com>:
Subject: Re: [ofa-general] Re: OFA web page needs updating

www.openfabrics.org has been on the new server for quite a long time.

Be aware that the promoters group runs the main content on
www.openfabrics.org and they're just about to launch a new version of
the site (I heard 2nd hand -- I'm not part of the promoters group).

--
Jeff Squyres
Server Virtualization Business Unit

--