[ofa-general] infiniband bonding/merging/aggregation with SDP and/or VERBS

Moni Shoua monisonlists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:48:40 PDT 2007

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Moni Shoua wrote:
>>
>> ib-bonding is based on standard Linux bonding with some required
>> changes to make it work with IPoIB.
>>

> What is the status of accepting the specific IB changes to Linux kernel?
>
> Tziporet

I've sent a new patch yesterday with a comment about module unload being
unsafe under specific scenarios.
Michael's opinion is that we should fix this issue first but I think that
there is a place to push the current patch now and wait for the other fix to
come later (which is probably not in IB or at least not just IB).