[ofa-general] OFA Interop Event #3 - Event Begins in 3 Weeks

John LaMontagne monty at lampreynetworks.com
Fri Mar 23 13:55:01 PDT 2007

Dear OFA Member,

The OpenFabrics Alliance is proud to announce:

OFA Interoperability Event #3

April 16 - 20, 2007

University of New Hampshire (UNH) Interoperability Lab (IOL)

Durham, NH.

This event will provide an opportunity for participants to measure their
products for

Interoperability using the OpenFabrics Alliance Stack.

For Plugfest event and registration information visit:

http://www.iol.unh.edu/services/testing/ofa/events/Invitation_2007-04_OFA.ht
ml

For our planning purposes, we request that you submit your registration
information as soon as possible.  For registrations received after March
30th, a late fee may be imposed.

We will be conducting the IBTA Plugfest #11 at the University of New
Hampshire Interoperability Lab from April 12 - 13.  This is an excellent
opportunity for InfiniBand vendors to test their devices for inclusion on
the IBTA Integrators' List.  For event information, visit:
http://www.infinibandta.org/members/April_2007_plugfest

If you have any questions, please contact the Event Coordinator:

     John LaMontagne, Lamprey Networks, Inc. (monty at lampreynetwroks.com)

Mark your calendar now for this event!