[ofa-general] FINAL NOTICE

Guido Mihan verifyingdepartment at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 00:43:14 PDT 2007

Euromillion UK Lotto.
49/56 Featherstone Street
   LONDON EC 1Y 8SY
   GREAT BRITAIN

Ref. Nº: UK/007/05/12/EU.
Batch. Nº: GHT/2907/333/07.

             YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY.

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our

computer balloting sweepstake held on 24th March,2007. This is

a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses

were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging

internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to

enter for it.

Your email address attached to ticket star number (4-5) drew

the EUROMILLION lucky numbers 3-19-26-49-50 which consequently

won The draw in the Second category.You have been approve for

the star prize of Pounds 700,000.00. (Seven Hundred

Thousand,Pounds sterling).

                      CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until

you receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque

issuance to you. This is a protective measure to avoid double

claiming by people you may tell as we have had cases like this

before, please send your Full Name,Home and Office Tel & Fax

Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket

number,reference numbers and amount won information for

processing of your winning fund to our registered claim agent

in addrres below:

Euromillion Trust Security Service
Mr.Guido Mihan
Address: 49/56 Feather stone Street
United Kingdom
E-mail:verifyingdepartment2007 at yahoo.co.uk

Phone:+447031848249 or+447024026795

Rememer, all winning must be claimed not later than 28th April,

2007. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and

complications, remember to quote your reference number and

batch number in all correspondence.Furthermore, should there be

any change of address do inform

our agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations.
Best regard,
Mrs. Emily Simon,
Lottery coordinator.

entity to whom or which it is addressed. Unauthorised use,

disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. The sender

accepts no liability for the improper transmission of this

communication nor for any delay in its receipt