[ofa-general] Help building sdp library.

Jeffrey Wong jwong at datallegro.com
Tue May 1 16:50:59 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to do an OFED 2.1 install for all the modules now.

I was able to compile and install the Basic install and now I am trying
to install the all selection part.

When I try to install with this selection I am getting an error when
compiling the libsdp directory.

It looks like since I don't have the 32 bit compiler, the build is
failing.

Is there a workaround to only compile the 64 bit version?

I added into the build_env.sh

build_32bit=0 to build the Basic install but it doesn't seem to apply to
the libsdp when I try use the other selection of installing all.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff