[OMPI devel] [ofa-general] OpenMPI and RDMA-CM

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue May 8 08:50:56 PDT 2007

In the "FYI" category...

There was discussion about the udpal BTL over OFED today on the
weekly developer teleconference (per my earlier post, a user is
reporting that it doesn't work).  Andrew Friedley is going to work
with the Sun developers -- he thinks he might know where the problem
is coming from but is in process of physically relocating, and
therefore couldn't look at it until late next week at the earliest.

Sun may be able to pick up the issue -- but if so, I don't know what
their timeframe will be (and it may depend on the severity of the
problem).

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems