[OMPI users] [ofa-general] Re: openMPI over uDAPL doesn't work

Andrew Friedley afriedle at open-mpi.org
Wed May 9 06:13:19 PDT 2007

You say that fixes the problem, does it work even when running more than
one MPI process per node? (that is the case the hack fixes)  Simply
doing an mpirun with a -np paremeter higher than the number of nodes you
have set up should trigger this case, and making sure to use '-mca btl
udapl,self' (ie not SM or anything else).

Andrew