[ofa-general] ATTORNEY SERAH ALI ESQ

serah ali serahali100 at yahoo.de
Tue May 15 07:15:51 PDT 2007

SERAH ALI &  ASSOCIATES
      NOTARY PUBLIC & CORPERATE ATTORNEY
      II6 WINCHESEA STREET , LONDON.
      UK.
      ATTN

      RE-ESTATE OF LATE ABDULAZEE AHMED HAMZA HABIB OF IRAQ

    We  are attorneys and executors of the estate of late Ahmed Hamza Habib of  Iraq. Who is the richest Oil Merchant in the histroy of Iraqi.

      He  escaped out from the War turn Iraq with his family for a political  assylun in London and died last month after a brief illiness and has  since been buried according to the christian right, because while he  was in London , he was converted to christianity and accepted  christ.

       He died at the   ripe age of 100yrs (1902-2003)

      We  are contacting you because your name are listed as a beneficiary in the  estate of the late Iraqi richest Oil Merchant. . You are specifically  listed as beneficiary to the sum of $5, 750,000. in his will. This is  for your activities and help to the less privileged in the society.
      In  accordance with the Great Britian inheritance laws, you are required to  forward documents of proof of your identity as the bonafide beneficiary  to this inheritance and your bio-data. Also required is your present  address, telephone and fax numbers to enable easy cmmunication.

      We shall inform you on further details on reciept of the above outlined information.
      We hope to hear from you soon.
      Yours faithfully

      ATTORNEY SERAH ALI ESQ
      P/P Notary Public