[ofa-general] ibv_modify_port?

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Tue May 15 16:19:19 PDT 2007

> I would like to propose a better interface.  What if there were a generic
> DM agent in the kernel that provided an API for target devices (kernel and
> user) to register IOC's with it?  It might look something like this:

A generic DM makes sense.

There are existing interfaces / implementations available in some of the
legacy code that might be of use for a starting point.  I know there's
some DM related code in the svn database in the gen1 branch.  There may
be other implementations under the trunk/contrib directories as well,
but I didn't actually check there.