[ofa-general] possible irq lock inversion dependency detected

Bernd Schubert bs at q-leap.de
Wed May 16 07:41:18 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 20:58:54 Roland Dreier wrote:
> Thanks for the report... looks like a real bug.
>
> Can you check whether this patch makes the lockdep warnings go away?

The warnings usually appeared after a few hours uptime, even though the system
was in idle state.
After applying your patch and a couple of hours uptime no warnings so far, so
I guess your patch fixed it.
If you shouldn't hear anything from me until Thursday, it definitely fixed it.

Thanks,
Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert