[ofa-general] problem with loading IB modules in a IB node with OFED.

Makia Minich minich at ornl.gov
Wed May 16 13:46:49 PDT 2007

The question is what kernel are you trying to load the module into?  Whether
or not it's OFED-1.0 is irrelevant if one system is 2.6.9-42Elsmp and the
other is not.  What is the result of the following (on your system where it's
not loading):

uname -r
modinfo madeye.ko | grep vermagic

Also, you might want to check dmesg.