[ofa-general] problem with loading IB modules in a IB node with OFED.

Keshetti Mahesh keshetti.mahesh at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:46:03 PDT 2007

> But...
>
> You need to find the proper header for ib+verbs.h as those mismatched
> symbols are there. I'm sure it's on your machine somewhere (under
> something like /usr/local/ofed). Also, it needs to be added into
> Kconfig. There is a backport patch for the other pieces to build this
> that went out on the list quite a while ago.

I have checked the /usr/local/ofed/ directory after the OFED-1.0
installation. All it has is the
following directories.

'backup'  -> which has the backup of previous IB modules.
' etc'  -> configuration file
' lib'   ->  user space libraies
'lib64'  -> 64 bit user space libraies
uninstall.sh -> uninstallation script

There are no IB headers in that directory as you have said.

--
Thanks and regards,
Mahesh.