[ofa-general] how to write a IB user level multicast application

zhang Jackie jackieict at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:01:44 PDT 2007

hi,everyone!
  I want to write a IB user level multicast application,but I find only two
functions related to multicast:*ibv_attach_mcast* and *ibv_detach_mcast*, I
cant find any functions or any information in work request for sending
packets to a multicast group.for example,in struct ibv_send_wr, struct ud
must have a *remote_qpn *not a qp group.
  Do anyone know how to write a user level multicast application? If anyone
knows ,please let me known, thanks.
_