[ofa-general] [GIT PULL] 2.6.22: please pull ~mst/linux-2.6/.git

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon May 28 05:12:06 PDT 2007

Roland, please pick up the patches from:

	git://git.openfabrics.org/~mst/linux-2.6/.git master

This will pull in the following outstanding patches intended for 2.6.22: all of
them have been posted previously (let me know if you like me to re-post the
patches):

Michael S. Tsirkin (3):
      IB/ipoib: fix to_ipoib_neigh access race
      IB/mthca: fix send CQE with error for QP connected to SRQ
      IB/ipoib: fix performance regression on Mellanox

Sean Hefty (1):
      ib/cm: fix stale connection detection

--
MST