[ofa-general] [GIT PULL] 2.6.22: please pull ~mst/linux-2.6/.git

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon May 28 23:06:50 PDT 2007

> Quoting Roland Dreier <rdreier at cisco.com>:
> Subject: Re: [ofa-general] [GIT PULL] 2.6.22: please pull ~mst/linux-2.6/.git
>
>  >       IB/ipoib: fix to_ipoib_neigh access race
>
> I'm not convinced this is 2.6.22 material at this point -- it doesn't
> fix any observed problem that I know of.

OK, I removed it for now, and cleaned the unused rx_drain_qp field
in the performance fix patch. What's left is:

Michael S. Tsirkin (2):
      IB/mthca: fix send CQE with error for QP connected to SRQ
      IB/ipoib: fix performance regression on Mellanox

Sean Hefty (1):
      ib/cm: fix stale connection detection

These are all fixes for observed problems.

> (And the SRQ drain patch
> shows how even safe-looking patches can cause big problems)

Yea. We did know it's a risky, big change - it just seemed we
must fix it for IPoIB CM to be useful.

--
MST