[ofa-general] Re: [Query] ib add path record cache

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed May 30 13:23:06 PDT 2007

>Ok, Soon I will post a patch related to this.
>How static PR file will be generated? Needs to be discussed.

Please look at my latest changes to the local SA in when generating the patches.

git://git.openfabrics.org/~shefty/rdma-dev.git sa_cache

I'm not sure about the best way to communicate PRs to the cache.  I haven't
given it more than about 2 minutes of thought, but as an idea, we could look at
trying to make use of the userspace MAD interface.  For example, we could send
MADs to the local SA with the PRs to load.  More details would obviously need to
be worked out, but this could provide an extensible solution.