[ofa-general] Compliments

Mr. Gabriel Mbobo gmbobo at iol.pt
Thu May 31 08:46:09 PDT 2007

Good day,

I represent a top mining company executive in South Africa. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds totally Forty Two Million United States Dollars. ( $42,000,000.00) I will give the details of how we intend to proceed,this is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 15% for your "management fees", if I am able to reach terms with you.

If you are interested, please write me back by email and provide me with your full names and telephone numbers and address  and I will provide further details. Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we are still in acting service.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. I am available to entertain any questions concerning the clarity of this transaction.

Regards,

Mr. Gabriel Mbobo.