[ofa-general] rdma cm timeout option, was [iWARP issues]

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Fri Nov 2 11:31:20 PDT 2007

The longer timeout is what I was after.
If server need to do fair amount of setup before
responding to connection request it times out on the client.

Even if RDMA_CM runs on top of TCP it does not help
since RDMA client will get a signal that timeout expired.

So I was looking for extension to API so client can specify longer
timeout.

Thanks,

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300