[ofa-general] rdma cm timeout option, was [iWARP issues]

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Fri Nov 2 12:17:54 PDT 2007

Yes on first.
No on second yet.
Maybe for iWARP the only acceptable value will be "default"?
But this still feels that ULPs need to do something transport specific.
except for "default" case.
But implementing TCP style timeout for IB looks like overkill.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300