[ofa-general] CONTACT GLOWORLD COURRIER EXPRESS COMPANY

james kain barr_james at xemail.de
Sat Nov 3 05:02:38 PDT 2007

                          ARRISTER JAMES KAIN & COUNSELORS AT LAW
                                   06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY
                                    COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN

Hello Dear ,

I have Paid the fee for your Cheque Draft.but the manager of Eco Bank Benin Republic told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire. So I told him to cash $1,200 000.00 and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $1,200 000.00 in cash was made with GLOWORLD  COURRIER EXPRESS COMPANY.

This in the information they need to delivery your package to you.
ATTN: DR.PHILIP ALEE
CONTACT EMAIL: gloworld.comp at yahoo.co.uk
CONTACT TEL: 00229 9390 8735
CONTACT FAX: 00229-9381-2488

Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Please make sure you send this needed info’s to the Director general of GLOWORLD  COURRIER EXPRESS COMPANY. with the address given to you. For your informations, Note. The GLOWORLD  COURRIER EXPRESS COMPANY.don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of an Africa cloths. They don't know it contents
money, this is to avoid them delaying with the Box. don't let them know that is money that is in the Box.I am waiting for your urgent
response.
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Barrister JAMES KAIN

Kostenloses E-Mail-Postfach mit 2 GB Speicher sowie
20 SMS pro Monat gratis - http://www.xemail.de
Spam? xemail at xemail.de