[ofa-general] Application blocked in mthca_poll_cq

Bharath Ramesh bramesh at vt.edu
Sun Nov 4 21:06:00 PST 2007

Every now and then I notice that my application is blocks inside
mthca_poll_cq. When I attach gdb to the process I find its blocking on a
call to pthread_spin_lock/pthread_spin_unlock. I am not sure if this is
a bug or something wrong with what I am doing. I calling ibv_poll_cq
with the number of entries as 1. Any help on this would be much
appreciated. I am not able to replicate it on separate test program.
There is not other call to ibv_poll_cq.

Thanks,

Bharath

---