[ofa-general] Attention: Winner,

Ju Lo loo_juyt at web.de
Sat Nov 10 06:41:12 PST 2007

Attention: Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of
Euromillion Loteria Español 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you
 that your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty
thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros.
NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below,

REDBOATH FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L
Contact person: Mr.Javier Lopez
Tell: +34 696 756 270
Email: milloooffice at aim.com [mailto:milloooffice at aim.com]

Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember
to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent(Mr.Javier Lopez )

PROMOTION DATE:08th of Nov. 2007.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07
BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD

Note that you will be required to pay for the legalization of your winning prize.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,

MARIA LEO.

(promotion secretary)

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
kostenlos testen. *http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220* [http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220]