[ofa-general] RE: QoS for iSER

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:29:42 PST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 4:07 AM, Hal Rosenstock <hal.rosenstock at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/07, Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz at voltaire.com> wrote:
> > iSER (as you can learn from doing a grep) is using the RDMA-CM TCP port
> > space as does RDS. The RDMA-CM signature is something which I am not
> sure
> > exists, you can look on the RDMA-CM IB spec Annex to see if such thing
> > indeed exist or I am wrong.
>
> Did you really look at the annex for this ?

Generally speaking I believe people should not be fed with teaspoon but
rather  do some digging and work
through which they will understand better the materials. Specifically here,
being on the road without the annex
in my laptop, I provided to the individual that asked me the question 95% of
the answer, so what's the problem?

Or.