[ofa-general] RE: QoS for iSER

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at netapp.com
Sun Nov 18 07:05:18 PST 2007

I think providing QoS per vertical (that is ULP) is less prevelant
as providing QoS per horizontal, that is application, which uses
miltiple ULPs.

Arkady Kanevsky                       email: arkady at netapp.com
Network Appliance Inc.               phone: 781-768-5395
1601 Trapelo Rd. - Suite 16.        Fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451                   central phone: 781-768-5300