[ofa-general] 2007 End Of Year Promo

Cancun Lottery betty.h at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 23 18:29:47 PST 2007

                        WINNER

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prizewinners. Your email ID identified with coupon No. CAN:9728939934.withentries from the 25,000,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.Your email ID was included among the 25,000,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies.
No tickets were sold.You have won a prize money of Two million Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterlings for the Month of  November, 2007,

You are to contact the claims agent with the following details for the release of your winnings.

Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Present Country:
7.Sex:
8.Marital Status:

NOTE: Please choose one of the most preferrable options of receiving winning claims below:

  1 BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER

  2 COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE
Contact: Mr. williams Nicolas
Tel:+447031898452 or +4470301898599