[ofa-general] [ANNOUNCE] ibsim-0.4 tarballs release

Keshetti Mahesh keshetti85-student at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 26 20:18:53 PST 2007

> Basically you can checkout 3-8 weeks old version of ibsim directly from
> the git repo. But as noted above I don't think it is the problem here.

Thanks, now I am able to install and run ibsim properly with OFED-1.2.

Can anyone tell me who is the maintainer of ibdmchk etc. utilities ?
I have some queries related to ibdmchk.
Recently I have simulated an irregular network topology with the ibsim
and ran opensm with LASH routing algorithm enabled. Later when I run ibdmchk
on the simulator it found credit loops. Is there any problem in LASH
implementation
or in the ibdmchk implementation?

-Mahesh