[ofa-general] SRP Target Port

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Thu Nov 29 13:24:01 PST 2007

I am already doing this using Windows SRP and windows soft raid 1. What
I am looking for is how to isolate an exported partitions to a specific
port on the target. Currently SRPT picks the first port on the HCA and
I'm not clear on how to set SRPT to listen on port 2.

Do I need two SRPT instances or can a single instance be set to listen
on both ports?