[ofa-general] Two element types on cancel_list in cancel_mads()?

Robert Reynolds rreynolds at opengridcomputing.com
Thu Nov 29 16:30:05 PST 2007

Sean,

In cancel_mads, elements from two different lists are added to the
cancel_list:  wait_list and local_list.  Subsequent processing of the
cancel_list treats all elements as struct ib_mad_send_wr_private, and
uses the send_buf field of that structure.  But it appears to me that
the items from local_list are actually of type struct
ib_mad_local_private, and hence the reference to send_buf for these
elements is incorrect.  Can you help me understand how this works?

Thanks.

    Robert