[ofa-general] SRP Target Port

Sufficool, Stanley ssufficool at rov.sbcounty.gov
Thu Nov 29 16:37:01 PST 2007

Sorry, I assumed it was only listening on the first port due to Windows
initiators only connecting to the first port.

The RAID-1 at the initiator (Windows Dynamic Disk) is used for mirroring
across 2 SAN controllers. Overkill, but this is what was asked for.

I will see about using multipath on Win-SRP, however I think I'm stuck
with manually spreading the load per port.