[ofa-general] OFED libibverbs API

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Sat Oct 6 07:13:47 PDT 2007

I guess to get the src for the example programs, you need to install the
  ofed user src rpm. It will be in the SRPMS dir of the ofed distro tree.

Once you install that, you'll get a tarball of the user space src stuff.
  On RH it will be in /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES.  Untar that and you can
find examples:

Verbs:

ofa_user-1.2.5/src/userspace/libibverbs/examples

RDMA CMA:

ofa_user-1.2.5/src/userspace/librdmacm/examples

Steve.