[ofa-general] Updated InfiniBand/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.24

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Sun Oct 7 09:19:20 PDT 2007

No mention about the iwarp port space issue?

Here is the status of the current proposed patch:

- needs another round of changes based on Sean's feedback

- Arkady raised issues about the pain this puts on admins

- it forces services like nfs-rdma, which already separates the nfs-rdma
server by port number, to needlessly use a separate subnet for the rdma
service.

I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

Any ideas?

Steve.