[ofa-general] RLIMIT_MEMLOCK

Adam Miller amiller at vims.edu
Tue Oct 9 08:56:03 PDT 2007

We have run into this problem with using mpiexec.  SLES 10 is on the
cluster and we have set the limits under /etc/security/limits.conf and
they work there, even when we run mpirun commands work fine but when
tying them all in using mpiexec it still comes back with the 32K limit
in memory.

Any and all users can log in and in bash type "ulimit -a" and tcsh type
"limit" and both state the correct full memory limits, but when using
mpiexec under both shells they get the 32k limit.

Any suggestions?

thanks

--
Adam Miller