[ofa-general] question regarding umad_recv

Sumit Gaur - Sun Microsystem Sumit.Gaur at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 10 02:33:09 PDT 2007

Hi,
I am using madrpc_init which in turn calling umad_register(). There is no
problem in sending and receiving data. Only problem comes when two separate user
threads(one for SMI recv and another for GSI recv) are trying to recv data using
  mad_receive(0, timeout) function simultaneously. I get SMI mad in GSI thread
and vice versa  sometimes. How to get rid of this problem as mad_receive has no
control of qp selection.

Thanks and Regards
sumit