[ofa-general] OFED October 8 meeting summary on OFED 1.3

Eli Cohen eli at mellanox.co.il
Thu Oct 11 07:55:55 PDT 2007

> I am talking on the LSO patches, the checksum patches whose related
> discussion has started but never ended. The LRO patch is problematic and
> need to be fixed as Eli has agreed.
Adding facilities to disable LRO is not a big problem. As I said, I will
send a patch that does that.

>  Its also pure SW optimization and I
> don't see why rush to merge it into OFED 1.3.
>
> As for the interrupt mitigation patches, I have sent some comments and
> Eli only replied on some of them, nothing was changed or fixed yet, and
> other then this, no review has been done.
I am not aware that you have more questions about interrupt mitigation.
We even discussed this over the phone so I assumed you don't have more
questions. Anyway, please send any questions you still have.