[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** Hoping to read from you

Mira Clarks miclarks04 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 20:45:33 PDT 2007

Dearest One,

How is everything? I know it's all good.Thank God. I am excited  to be writing you today. My name is Mira Clarks, a Cote D' Ivoire. Presently I am residing  here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the civil war which took place in my country. I am a 22 year old girl, about 5'10" tall.
By the grace of God we made my way to a nearby country Senegal where I 'm presently living in a refugee camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
I attach here my picture for you, though i am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind.i am waiting for your reply!
Much Love,
Mira

Much Love,
Mira

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.