[Fwd: [ofa-general] [RFC/PATCHv2] infiniband-diags: Support PMAs which don't support AllPortSelect option]

Greg Kurtzer gmk at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 16 14:24:17 PDT 2007

On Oct 16, 2007, at 11:20 AM, Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> Greg,
>
> Can you try this version out ? This is again against OFED 1.3.

Will the OFED 1.3 infiniband-diags build and link properly against
the OFED 1.2 tree? If so, maybe I can just try to update just that.
Are there available nightly builds for infiniband-diags?

If using the OFED 1.3 diags package against the OFED 1.2 API is not
recommended, I will need to test this by merging by hand.

> Differences from previous version are:
> 1. In perfquery.c, two places where PortSelect is faked out when all
> ports is being "simulated".
> 2. Trivial mod to ibcheckerrs.in to eliminate AllPortSelect warning.

Looks great. I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Greg

--