[ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit: Open for Registration

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Tue Oct 16 19:32:48 PDT 2007

You can now register for the OpenFabrics Developer's Summit being held
November 15-16, 2007 at the Boomtown Hotel in Verdi, Nevada.  It begin
at 1pm on Thursday, November 15th and ends at 1pm on Friday.  Dinner
will be provided on Thursday as well as breakfast and lunch on Friday.

The registration cost is $195.  For the first time, we have a student
rate of $95.  Click on this link to register.

    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=143964

The hotel is a twenty minute drive from the Reno-Sparks Convention
Center.  If you need a room for Thursday night, they are currently
available at the Boomtown hotel starting at $59/night.

We are still working on the agenda and hope to have a draft shortly.
Here are some of the planned sessions and topics:

    * OFED: Feedback from Customers

    * iWARP Stack Unification: Convergence and Interoperability Issues

    * OFED 1.3 Update and Procedure Review

    * The Journey of a Patch: from Submission to Distros

    * Updates on MVAPICH, OpenMPI and NFSoRDMA.

    * OFED 1.4 Planned Features

    * OpenFabrics Logo Program: Experience So Far

    * SA Caching, IPoIB Stateless Offloads, Management Tools

    * Using Extended RC

    * Fibre-Channel over InfiniBand

    * Windows Stacks Unification and Release Process.

    * Parallel File Systems and OFED

    * Feedback from Distros on OFED Incorporation

If you have a topic to present that would be of interest to this
community, please email me.  And do register early.  It helps us to
better plan.

Thanks.

Johann