[ofa-general] Outstanding MAD/SMI related patches

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue Oct 23 14:53:42 PDT 2007

 > AFAIK there are three outstanding patches now related to MAD and SMI
 > which have all been acked and I believe are ready to go ahead:

Thanks.  I kind of stopped following this and was waiting for exactly
this kind of clear message about what everyone agreed on.

If you have been tracking this, could you please send me the final
versions of the patches with all the accumulated Acked-by lines so I
can merge the right versions of everything?

 - R.